flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just a feeling

Dedicated to someone...if you only knew how i feel...maybe you'll understand....that we can't move on... have a read will you :)


Just a feeling

I don’t know what I’m feeling now
All I know is that I’m starting to miss you often
Think bout you more often….
Looking for you when you’re not around…
And when I’m with you it seems that time runs too fast
When you look at me it seems you’ve touch the deepest part of me
I’m afraid of what I’m starting too feel
Is it true….
Or is it just a fake…
I’m afraid to start this feeling….
I’m afraid if I might hurt you
I’m afraid if I can’t convince my own feeling
Can we just be friend?
Or more that I can imagine….

By: Nectar, 28 February’06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home