flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Friday, June 09, 2006

When love controls your life

It's funny how love can control your live
How love hyptonize your heart and mind
How love can change your days
From gloomy to bloomy
From a whine to a smile

But that's only the happy part
Wait till the sad part comes

Banggggggg...instantly
your live is turning upside down
Heart tearing apart
Days become dark
No more bloom or a smile

See... it happens everytime I let love in

Maybe I'll let my self rest for a while
Maybe I'll put love aside

No need to be sad
No more tears or regrets

I won't torture my self
I won't let my self drown
I won't waste my time
I won't let them win

Today I'll stand up tall
Put my head high
and crown a smile in my face


Nec
*June 9th'06*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home