flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, April 03, 2006

JUST LIKING IT

The morning when I wake up
I think bout you
How wonderful the nite we've share together
I’m afraid of what I’m starting to feel
I want to deny it…but I can’t…
This feeling inside just tells me more
By the time I wrote this for you
I knew it…
I’m falling for you…

Don’t question why…
Honestly I don’t know why…

I just like it being around you
I just like to hear your voice in my ear
I just like the way your eyes look at me in silence
I like it when we laugh together
I like it when I lean on your shoulder
The scent of your perfume
The touch of your hand in my hair
The way we bond our hand together
Just thrills my every breath

I enjoy every seconds…
Every minute
Even hours with you
It’s like time is never enough

I like you
I do…
And I know it’s true
I can’t deny it
I don’t want to run from it

But…
I’m afraid
Is it possible?

I don’t want to hurt you..
Nor to see you cry…

I just want to share this thrill with you

Yes you…only you…my bear…



By: Nectar, 2/04/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home