flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, June 19, 2006

One Fine Weekend

I just want to say that I had a wonderful saturday...meeting my camp's mate...it's funny how we still get along...a little chit-chat bout the past specialy the unforgetable moment;p I notice that day...we all still the same...the way we talk and react...our gossip...our jokes...our laugh but one thing for sure "fatness syndrome" strike us good. Yup that's the hardest thing to avoid "weight gain"...bigger arm...bigger tummy...bigger thigh...wakksss;D

Anyway meeting new friends and old friends is the best escape ever. Tough the memories still strikes me...even when i'm having so much fun with my friends.

When you're having a hard time trying to heal your heartache, people said that time is the best medication.

Yes I believe that too but time can't erase all the sweet memories no matter how hard you've tried coz when you choose to let him go...the only thing left inside is his goodness. When that time comes...there will be no more tears only a smile of gratefulness having him in your past.


Still missing u,

N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home