flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeling it again...

On my way home tonite
I sit all alone in my cab
Staring at the dark outside
Yet you’re the one caught inside
Suddenly my emotion escalate
Once again I ‘m drown into memories
And tonite I’m feeling it again

I miss you…

I miss the way you used to call me bebz
Those simple words that blushed me

I miss your voice
The voice that comforts my every breath

I miss the way we used to chat on phones
The tone of your voice when you whine childishly
And our usual goodbye kisses before we get it off

I miss the way you steal a gaze at me
How deep those eyes touch me

I miss the way you take my hand
And crushed it snugly

I miss your scent
The scent that lead me closer to you

I miss you
In every road we cruise
In every song we love
In every lonely time
In every sleepless nite

I miss you…
Though I’m afraid to feel it
Though I’ll never dare to say it

I miss you…

So dear let me keep this to my self
And take you in my dream tonite…


Nectar, 19/7/6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home