flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dear little bro

Dear little bro…

You cause me headache
When you’re being such a brat…

You made me mad
When you can’t stop whining…

You drive me nuts
When you’re acting carelessly

Besides all the craziness
Your innocents amused me
Your cleverness amazed me
Your silliness entertained me

Watching you grow from a baby to a smart little boy
Is the most precious gift in my life
I can’t imagine this life without you
How dull my life would be

You complete the colors when I’m in blue
You’re the sun in my rainy day
You teach me a lot of lesson in life

Forgive me
If I get mad easily
Forgive me
If I forget to play with you

Hey little bro…I love you so…


By: Nectar, 5/7/6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home