flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fool or Love Fool?

Yesterday was April fool
But it felt wonderful
I might be a fool
But I can’t fool my heart…

The moment I’ve long to feel has come
Cupid has landed his arrow in me
Cupid maybe stupid
But I’m not stupid when I realize…
I’m falling for you

It’s you who fills my every breath
You’re not the prince charming type
But it’s you who can catch my heart
I don’t know why
I just let my heart lead the way
Lead the way to you…

Am I being too sentimental?
Coz all I can think is you…

It’s amazing how this feeling hypnotized me…

Right now…
I don’t want to think what will happen next
I just want to feel this thrill inside
I just let my mind wander on you
I just let my heart beats every time I miss you
I just want to fill my day with you…

I miss you bear…

By: Nectar, 2/04/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home