flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Never meant to hurt you

I never think it would happen so fast...I know i should've think twice that nite...instead i just let everything flow.

B i just want to say this to you..i never ever want to hurt u....honestly i felt guilty that nite...i don't know what you think bout me...i don't know how you feel...but if you want to hate me go on...hate me...if it's easier for you to forget bout me.

It's funny though...even if i have soo much fun that nite still i can't get my mind off of you...I still love u..it's true...it's not easy for me to let it go. But i keep looking forward...i know we have to move on...i have to move on...eventhough i have to sacrifice my heart...it hurt so much but what can we do? We're not brave enough to take the risk.

I hope you can understand me...and i wish you can find your happiness without me.

Now i know what love really meant...sacrifice and letting go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home