flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Shout out your name

Now…if I could scream out loud
I would scream out your name
Shout to the world how much i miss you
How much i need you this very moment

Arrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh….
Why does it have to be this complicated
Does love have to be so hard on us?
Can’t we just cherish this feeling inside?

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhh….
It’s not fair for us
Can’t we just follow our heart?
Can’t I just love you dearly?
Wish we can leave all our doubt aside…

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhh…
Is this love that I’m feeling?
I don’t wanna loose you
I don’t want us to end so soon
If it’s love
Why can't we be together?
Does love means’ letting you go…and killing the love we’ve share…

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhh…
Why must all this happen?
If it only ends-up painfully …and drown us into tears…

Why?..

Is this all that I can do?
Just keep on asking why?
Why me?
Why you?
Why us?

Arrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhh….
If love is a blissful gift why it has to be this way…


By: Nectar
May 3rd,06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home