flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Still in my heart

I can’t lie to my self

I do love you…
I think I always will

I do think bout you…
Even in my busiest time

I do miss you…
Even when I’m with someone else

If you only know
How much I want to see you
How much I want to touch you
How much I want to be with you

Can you feel it when I miss you?
Can you feel it when I cry longing for you?

Dear God…
Am I strong enough to carry on?

I know I have to move on
I know you’ve made other plans

But is this it?
I just loose him like that
Ignoring the love inside
And throwing it all for good…

Should I fight for love?
Should I fight for us?

Ooo God please…
Why I kept questioning it over again?

I knew the answer
It’s all in my head
But why does pain still lingers?
Why does love still yearns?


You’re still in my heart b,

By: Nectar, 28/06/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home