flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, July 24, 2006

At the beginning

This mornin
I wake up with a smile
For last nite
The nite was splendid
You surprised me
With sweet little things I hardly imagine

A touch from you
Spark the chemistry inside
This crush feels so real
But is it true?
Or just an escape?

Should I give it a chance?
But I’m not so sure
Am I ready for love?
After the hurt I’ve felt before

Please give me time

All these things happens too fast

If you do care
Will you wait for me?

I promise…
I won’t let you down
Just believe in me
Like I’m trying to believe in love

Let’s wait a while
Till we stand as one
At the beginning of our story


By: Nectar, 24/7/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home