flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Monday, July 31, 2006

For you...i'll be the one

Balesan dari Mas Oky...kokohhhh...:p bener banget kayak apa yang gw rasakan;p hehehehhe tau aja neh....thanks ya mas:D



If only you know...

How hard for me to say sorry...

For the scars I’ve left inside you...

For all sweet memories we’ve been through...

Which now rotten...perhaps, forgotten...



If only you know...

I’ve been trapped inside...

Suffocate in my sleep...

Even in the freshest air...

I’m lost in telling you...

That I’ve been hurt too...



Perhaps, you knew...

That I’m still standing here...

Not a leap or a step has been made...

Not a breath I walked away...

And I’d keep trying...

To eased the pain inside us hearts...



But, dear...



If only you know...

That I’m fully understood...

I’m no longer someone to you...

I deserve to be the one...

The one who’s just another face in the crowd...



If it could make you feel better...

I’ll be the one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home