flirtaciousangel

Just as I am...sweet yet naughty...tough yet mellow...logic yet foolish...childish yet wise...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Goodbye love...

I’ll never ask you why u liked me
I’ll never ask you why u realy2 love me
Coz I know those feelings just came from deep inside
I felt the same way…
Same as you…
I don’t know where all this lovely feelings came

It’s hard for me to let you go
It’s hard for me to kill this feeling inside
It hurts me everytime I think bout us
The fact that we can never be together
The fact that I want you to be mine but we just can’t

Ur love is such a lovely thing that ever happened to me
Every sweet things u’ve done for me
Every nice words u’ve said to me
It’s a bless that I’ll never forget
Thank you for everything
Thanks for being the love I’ll never have

Sorry if I ever hurt you
Sorry if I make your cry

Goodbye bear….
Goodbye love…

Let’s start again from the beginning

And hopefully we can be best friends till the end


By: Nectar, 10 May’06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home